"Today While the Sun Shines"
February: Learn to Shop the Sales
- Start a Price Book (a notebook to record prices of items at various stores).
- Decide what you need to buy and look for coupons, if you are interested in using them.
- Only buy things you use regularly or wish to donate.
- Look at the grocery ads each week. Get familiar with them.
- The best priced items are usually on the front and back.
- When you buy an item on sale, buy 2x more than you need.
- Always ask for a raincheck if an advertised special is out of stock. While you are waiting for the product to come back in, look for more coupons for that product.
- Shop at other stores, like Aldi or bakery outlets.
More information at http://www.bepreparedcincinnati.com/